The Math Forum

Topic: Is Archimedes Plutonium stalking math professors everywhere?
Replies: 3   Last Post: Oct 3, 2017 5:18 PM

Dan Christensen

Re: Is Archimedes Plutonium stalking math professors everywhere?

On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 12:08:37 PM UTC-4, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Math and Physics Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails:
>

> >7)are all Stanford mathematicians like Robert Finn, Jacob Fox, Eleny Ionel
> >as dumb as Alouatta, teaching a Conic section is ellipse, when in truth it
> >is an oval?

> >On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 11:13:13 AM UTC-5, alouatta....@gmail.com wrote:
> >> The lists are getting longer. Is this part of your "proof"? Or are you
> >>finally getting completely [insane?]

> I just commented that he didn't post a stalker lists two posts in a row,
> and maybe that was a good sign. But here I see he posted several stalker
> lists, so I guess the descent into insanity continues...
>
> Plus he still claims he proved the ellipse is not a conic section, but so far
> he has never posted any proof.
>
> <snip stalking list, posted with no explanation other than "Stanford University, math dept."

It is puzzling. He may be thinking that he can somehow silence his critics here simply by mentioning their colleagues online. Still picking fights with retards on the internet, eh, Dan? Just don't involve me. That sort of thing. It doesn't seem to be an effective strategy, but Archie Pu does seem to be getting more and more obsessed with each passing day. It is kind of sad. Or it would be if wasn't being such a jerk.

Dan