The Math Forum

Topic: The objects that Newton played with were called infinite series
but had ZERO to do with infinity. The name infinite series is a misnomer.

Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 3, 2017 11:07 PM

zelos.malum@gmail.com

Re: The objects that Newton played with were called infinite series

Den söndag 1 oktober 2017 kl. 15:22:14 UTC+2 skrev John Gabriel:
> On Sunday, 1 October 2017 03:27:22 UTC-5, Zelos Malum wrote:

> > > Tsk, tsk. No. You cannot do infino-sero arithmetic with series that do not converge. Period.

> > Actually dipshit, you can cause the question of convergence depends on a lot of factors and what converges in one instance, can diverge in another.

> I piss and shit on you retard. Chuckle.

Whats with you and your scat and watersport fetish?