The Math Forum

Topic: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?

Replies: 12   Last Post: Dec 5, 2017 11:20 AM

bassam king karzeddin

Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?

On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 9:55:02 AM UTC+3, Zelos Malum wrote:
> Den onsdag 4 oktober 2017 kl. 08:23:43 UTC+2 skrev bassam king karzeddin:

> > > Did you see clearly how a fiction solution (by fictional endless alleged real numbers) was simply imposed (without confessing the fact) for the impossibility of the solution of this Diophantine Eqn. (n^5 - m^5 = nm^4), by cheating and inventing polynomials from nothing to nothing
> > >
> > > The urgent question:
> > >

> > I wrote:
> >

> > > Are you so stupid (mathematicians) up to this limit? wonder!
> >
> > I meant (genius mathematicians only)
> >
> > BKK

> > > Or more precisely, do you love to be so ignorant and dreaming for the rest of your meaningless life? wonder!
> > >
> > > BKK

> Let's see, whats more possible, you, a stupid engineer, being too stupid to understand it, or expert mathematicians that have spent decades more than you studying the field, all being wrong?
>
> You being too stupid is most likely.

It seems that you would never get the slightest simple idea alone by yourself and so independently from others, or you may need confirmation from the mathematical authorities, but then you have to wait for all those stubborn fools who represent the authority until they all pass away since they would never confess openly and frankly that they had been so fooled up to their rusted bones especially in mathematics which was inherited to them

Second, how many times historically humans were found wrong in their scientific beliefs? but the successor generation only realized that mainly from a simple idea provided by an unknown person, but later gave the many chances of very little dwarfs as historians, logicians, philosophers, writers, mathematicians, ...etc to explain so many details to the new facts

But it is here a great chance offered freely for your alike to understand this big global foolishness and so easily, can't you present much more alike examples now? wonder!

Of course, many clever students can do alike things now, but so unfortunately that students rarely read here

So, don't miss the chance and forget about those many alleged genius mathematicians especially after Pythagoras

Since most of them were actually TROLLS, exactly as you acting now, for sure

So, Get freed now and don't act like a slave for nonsense
BKK