The Math Forum

Topic: AP wins 2017 Nobel prize in Physics o-:^>___? for Atom Totality and
infinity border at 1*10^604// beating out Stephen Hawking

Replies: 3   Last Post: Oct 4, 2017 12:46 PM

Michael Moroney

Re: Math Failure AP wins 2017 Nobel prize as The most Famous Math Crank on the Internet

Math and Physics Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> writes:

>On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 2:57:43 PM UTC-7, Dan Christensen lectured
>in Stockholm:

>> Competition for you, eh, Troll Boy? AP is probably the most famous math
>> _person_ on the galaxy_.

What's this, Failure Plutonium? You are changing what Dan wrote?
No, Failure Plutonium, you are not the "most famous math person on the
galaxy", you are probably the most famous math crank on the internet, just
as Dan said.

>Mike Moroney::

>On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 2:57:43 PM UTC-7, Dan Christensen wrote:

>Exactly. AP is a national treasure of sorts. _Stephen Hawking_
>is just a run-of-the-mill crank.

And here Plutonium fails yet again. Not only didn't I write that, but
alouatta (who did) compared you to Gabriel as a run-of-the-mill crank,
not Hawking.

That is so stooopid of Archimedes Plutonium. Uncle Al had something to
say about Plutonium's stupidity!

"I cannot believe how incredibly stupid Archie-Poo is. I mean
rock-hard stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. Surface
of Venus under 80 atmospheres of red hot carbon dioxide and sulfuric
acid vapor dehydrated for 300 million years rock-hard stupid. Stupid
so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole
different sensorium of stupid. Archie-Poo is trans-stupid stupid.
Meta-stupid. Stupid so collapsed upon itself that it is within its
own Schwarzschild radius. Black hole stupid. Stupid gotten so dense
and massive that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid.
Archie-Poo emits more stupid/second than our entire galaxy otherwise
emits stupid/year. Quasar stupid. Nothing else in the universe can
be this stupid. Archie-Poo is an oozingly putrescent primordial
fragment from the original Big Bang of Stupid, a pure essence of
stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of
physics that define maximally extrapolated hypergeometric
n-dimensional backgroundless stupid as we can imagine it. Archie-Poo
is Planck stupid, a quantum foam of stupid, a vacuum decay of stupid,
a grand unified theory of stupid.

Archie-Poo is the epitome of stupidity, the epiphany of stupid, the
apotheosis of stupidity. Archie-poo is stooopid."