The Math Forum

Topic: I rarely make silly mistakes, but Euler made a huge blunder in S
= Lim S

Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 4, 2017 3:05 PM

bursejan@gmail.com

Re: I rarely make silly mistakes, but Euler made a huge blunder in S
= Lim S

Maybe I should rename my research to "bird watching".
We are all here birding parotts like John Gabriel.