The Math Forum

Topic: Vicious troll Dan Christensen ignored over 1 year but still
trolling my threads.

Replies: 3   Last Post: Oct 5, 2017 9:39 AM

bursejan@gmail.com

Re: Vicious troll Dan Christensen ignored over 1 year but still
trolling my threads.

Maybe learn some set theory bird brain John Gabriel.
You are doing the same error like "S=Lim S" in set
theory, that you claim Euler does.

You are even not able to proof Cantors theorem,
and you have a video where you claim the reals
are countable.

But I guess your proof has to do with "S=Lim S"
confusion on your side. You take the nodes
as the paths. But a path goes on and on,

and it chooses new nodes again and again:

Example:
0-1-0-0-1-1-0-1-...

So where do you commit the "S=Lim S" blunder
in your mathematically wrong video? Well you
confuse two things:
- The base set A count the elements
- The subsets from P(A), counting them

Its like in "S=Lim S", in your video, you
commit a blunder, a very fundamental.