The Math Forum

Topic: There is No quantity inbetween .9 repeating and 1
Replies: 11   Last Post: Oct 6, 2017 6:32 AM

mitchrae3323@gmail.com

Re: There is No quantity inbetween .9 repeating and 1

On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 2:45:49 AM UTC-7, Zelos Malum wrote:
> Den onsdag 4 oktober 2017 kl. 05:18:42 UTC+2 skrev mitchr...@gmail.com:

> > > You clearly have no clue what the continuum hypothesis says.

> > .999 repeating and integer 1 are the end of a size of infinity
> > of the infinitely small. The end of the continuum of quantities.
> >
> > Mitchell Raemsch

> So you do NOT know what the conntinuum hypothesis says clearly and you are just doing word sallad.

You have found your truth... I have mine...
There is a continuum of quantity called
an infinity size of the infinitely small.
Creating the finite integers.

Mitchell Raemsch