The Math Forum

Topic: Sci.math morons still struggling to prove that m+n is ALWAYS a
factor of New Calculus derivative!

Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 8, 2017 1:54 PM

bursejan@gmail.com

Re: Sci.math morons still struggling to prove that m+n is ALWAYS a
factor of New Calculus derivative!

Bird brain John Gabriels nonsense knows no limits (pun intended).
His newest nonsense: "Newton had NO idea about the mean value
theorem whatsoever."

The mean value theorem comes up in many facets, even in
bird brain John Gabriels famous when John Gabriel
was 13 years old:

Derivation-Taylor.pdf
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CmibwCnTrtjRVCTy6jqk-gN3D7GHhfrx/view

Here is a picture:
https://gist.github.com/jburse/e60242e2e02e611e4373df55bfc37953#gistcomment-2251687

Did Newton already know mean-value theorem? Many
say yes. It pops up in many places, Newton's method etc..
I am looking for a more specific reference right now.