The Math Forum

Topic: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Replies: 59   Last Post: Nov 15, 2017 12:43 PM

Peter Percival

Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?

bassam king karzeddin wrote:

> Why do we really need those real non-constructible numbers, if it is

Who is "we"? Clearly there is a large class of "we" (certainly most of
the human race) who do not need them. What of it?

> impossible to express them exactly except only by constructible
> numbers or as meaningless notation in mind only?

to me what you really mean.

Date Subject Author
11/6/17
Read Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/6/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/13/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/14/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/14/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
genmailus@gmail.com
11/14/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/14/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/6/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Stephen G. Giannoni
11/6/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/7/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
jsavard@ecn.ab.ca
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Jim Burns
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Jan Burse
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Dan Christensen
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Dan Christensen
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Jan Burse
11/8/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Jan Burse
11/11/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
bassam king karzeddin
11/11/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
11/9/17
Read Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Tucsondrew@me.com
11/9/17
[...]
11/10/17
[...]
11/15/17