The Math Forum

Topic: Sci.math morons still struggling to prove that m+n is ALWAYS a
factor of New Calculus derivative!

Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 8, 2017 8:09 PM

Jan Burse

Re: Sci.math morons still struggling to prove that m+n is ALWAYS a
factor of New Calculus derivative!

As I said MVT can be reduced to find max of a
function g(x), respectively g'(x)=0.

You just provided me a link:

Look at the proof, look at g(x):
https://calculus.subwiki.org/wiki/Lagrange_mean_value_theorem#Proof

Max of a function is not constructive.

Nicht Konstruktiv Beweisbare Sätze der Analysis
Specker, Ernst - J. Symbolic Logic
Volume 14, Issue 3 (1949), 145-158.
https://projecteuclid.org/euclid.jsl/1183730665

Thank you very much, was looking for the missing piece.