The Math Forum

Topic: A very simple question to secondary school students?
Replies: 25   Last Post: Dec 2, 2017 6:29 AM

zelos.malum@gmail.com

Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?

Den onsdag 8 november 2017 kl. 11:26:51 UTC+1 skrev bassam king karzeddin:
> On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 11:52:53 AM UTC+3, Zelos Malum wrote:
> > Den onsdag 8 november 2017 kl. 09:12:45 UTC+1 skrev bassam king karzeddin:
> > > 1) How can you approximate the arithmetical cube root of say (10) without using the decimal notation, (.), in any number system, say simply 10base number system?
> > >
> > > 2) What ultimately that you must discover about the arithmetical exact cube root of (10) but again without using the decimal notation?
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Bassam King Karzeddin
> > > Nov. 08th, 2017

> > Wahts with your fucking obsession about notation?

> @ the fictional character (Zeros)
>
> Moron, let the school students discover the so amazing facts about the GREAT foundation of their mathematics by themselves first and just before they get completely brainwashed by their brainwashed teachers
>
> After all, we can so easily manage without that decimal notation for sure
>
> BKK

First of, my name is Zelos you lying sack of shit.
Secondly, stop with your obsession about identity. I go by one identity here and no matter what it really is, which may be Zelos as you would never know!, has no impact on the accuracy of my statement.
Thirdly, no one is brainwashed you moron. Just because YOU are too stupid to understand thigns doesn't that mean others are equally stupid.
Fourthly, we can use whatever notation we want, it doesn't matter what we use as long as it is convinient to us.

>where none exists in any imaginable reality since the cube root operation was never proved in mathematics

That is a lie, first of you don't prove such an operation, you construct it and we have constructed it and shown it satesfies the desired properties.

Date Subject Author
11/8/17
Read A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/8/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/9/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/10/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
Dan Christensen
11/10/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
Chris M. Thomasson
11/10/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
Peter Percival
11/11/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/11/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/11/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/11/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
Peter Percival
11/12/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/12/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/12/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/15/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/15/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/16/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/16/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/30/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
12/1/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
12/2/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
12/2/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
Python
12/2/17