The Math Forum

Topic: Axioms happen when idiots reach the boundaries of their
intellectual capacity.

Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 9, 2017 8:39 AM

zelos.malum@gmail.com

Re: Axioms happen when idiots reach the boundaries of their
intellectual capacity.

Den torsdag 9 november 2017 kl. 12:42:39 UTC+1 skrev John Gabriel:
> On Thursday, 9 November 2017 05:39:07 UTC-5, John Gabriel wrote:
> > For close to 2000 years, mainstream idiots were trying to figure out Euclid. They failed and so "axioms" happened.
> >
> > https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/part-1-axioms-postulates-mathematics-john-gabriel
> >
> > https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/part-2-axioms-postulates-mathematics-john-gabriel
> >
> > https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/part-3-axioms-postulates-mathematics-john-gabriel
> >
> > https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/part-4-axioms-postulates-mathematics-john-gabriel
> >
> > https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/part-5-axioms-postulates-mathematics-john-gabriel

> Evidently the stupid morons failed to understand as my articles prove.

I understand it perfectly, the issue is that your "articles" are garbage written by an ignorant arrogant buffoon that have never done any proper mathematics in his life.