The Math Forum

Topic: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 11, 2017 5:12 AM

bassam king karzeddin

Re: Why do we need those real non-constructible numbers?

On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 12:15:35 PM UTC+3, John Gabriel wrote:
> On Saturday, 11 November 2017 02:10:32 UTC-5, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> > On Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 1:45:25 AM UTC+3, wrote:
> > > WM, you should look on the bright side, Roger
> > > Penrose can be happy, since the tiling is
> > >
> > > aperiodic, there will be no other copy
> > > of Roger Penrose standing where he stands,
> > >
> > > so he is quite unique. (Doesn't hold for
> > > WM, BKK, JG, AP, stupidity, stupidity is
> > >
> > > all non-unique, just zero, easily replicable).

> > @ bursigan, j4, jan burse ...etc with all your allies
> >
> > The whole problem with you is mainly your damn references, just see this that is much worth than all the references you do always bring with you for sure
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFKSnYdLeO0&feature=share

> Ha, ha! Loved that video. I think that singer has more brains than Burse or Malum with all their memorisations.
>

> > BKK

Definitely yes, and much better than most of the fictional characters hired TROLLS here at sci.math who usually do one main task, (cheating the people), sure

BKK