The Math Forum

Topic: The New Calculus: Never division by ZERO. No bullshit limit
theory. Sound analytic geometry.

Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 11, 2017 8:20 AM

bursejan@gmail.com

Re: The New Calculus: Never division by ZERO. No bullshit limit
theory. Sound analytic geometry.

But you nobody wants a crippled new calculoose,
its like a new calculost very much.