The Math Forum

Topic: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime

Replies: 71   Last Post: Dec 16, 2017 8:46 AM

zelos.malum@gmail.com

Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime

Den torsdag 16 november 2017 kl. 07:45:36 UTC+1 skrev bassam king karzeddin:
> On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 7:39:28 AM UTC+3, Zelos Malum wrote:
> > >And who is on earth or in the sky that can describe exactly and geometrically any arithmetical odd prime root for any prime number? wonder!
> >
> > Why do we have to do it geometricly? Beyond that we can describe it exactly.

> Cammon do it now but EXACTLY, wonder!
>
> BKK

I have you moron. Real number using dedekind definition.

let p be the prime, and n be the root you want. Then

r={x e Q: q<0 V q^n<p}

(r,r^c) is your number you want and it is EXACT.

Date Subject Author
2/19/17
Read The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/19/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bursejan@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bursejan@gmail.com
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
4/19/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
5/8/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
thugstyle103@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
3/25/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
Charlie-Boo
3/25/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
3/25/17
Read (3,4,5)
gmbr3359@gmail.com
3/25/17
Read Re: (3,4,5)
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
3/26/17
Read Re: (3,4,5)
gmbr3359@gmail.com
2/19/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
mahipal7638@gmail.com
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/23/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/23/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/25/17
Read secondr00t of any prime number
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bursejan@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bursejan@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime
Simon
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/27/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime
bassam king karzeddin
7/30/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/7/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/9/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/9/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/9/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/11/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/12/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/11/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/11/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/15/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/15/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/23/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/26/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/26/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/26/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/27/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/27/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/27/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/27/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
12/7/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
12/6/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
12/9/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
12/11/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
12/16/17