The Math Forum

Topic: Drs.Murray Gell-Mann David Goodstein of Caltech, are you as stupid as Jan Bielawski//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 3, 2018 9:26 AM

Michael Moroney

Re: Drs.Murray Gell-Mann David Goodstein of Caltech, are you as stupid as Jan Bielawski//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole

Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> writes:

>Proofs that the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV, and that the .5
>MeV particle was the magnetic monopole, afterall

>12 PROOFS that Real-Electron = muon
>by Archimedes Plutonium

OK, Archie, Christmas is over. No need for you to keep posting your
12 Failures of Christmas.