Topic: favorite resource
Replies: 2   Last Post: Aug 5, 1997 12:28 AM

asandler@shhs1.ccsd.k12.co.us

Re: favorite resource

I also love Green Globs and so do the students! We kind of make it into
a competition-high score etc....
I also do my own version of the game on the overhead where I use a
coordinate grid with my own globs and the kids supply equations. They
love it either way.