Topic: fourth grade geometry question???
Replies: 7   Last Post: Sep 6, 2007 9:37 PM

karen

Re: fourth grade geometry question???

On 28 Aug 02 23:22:36 -0400 (EDT), Diane wrote:
>Draw a quadrangle that has 2 pairs of equal sides but is NOT a
>parallelogram.
>Does this seem like 4th grade to anyone? I finally got the answer but
>we have no book to use as a reference.

My daughter just presented this question as well. Only by looking at
the response generated from your question here on the net(from Walter
somebody who appears to be a mathematics statistician ) did I get it.
Now my 9 year old has assured me that she is smarter than me because
she actually had an answer that I didn't think was correct until I
read Mr. Math professor's answer. I also am having nightmarish
reminders of my 9th grade geometry teacher. thank you.