Topic: Orthocentre
Replies: 3   Last Post: Apr 4, 2000 11:21 AM

Art Mabbott

From: Seattle Schools
Registered: 12/3/04
Re: orthocentre
art.vcf (0.3 K)

Kylie:
Try going to mathforum.com and check out their Ask Dr. Math section.
This question has been asked before and they have lots of good answers
there. And if they haven't answered your question already, they will -
just ask. It might help you to "provide some food for thought" for your
teacher. And remember, be gracious with the added knowledge....you both
can learn something from this experience.

Art Mabbott