Topic: College Admissions
Replies: 15   Last Post: Jul 31, 2000 11:38 PM

the Human Race

Re: Re College admissions

This is really a function of what you plan on doing with your math
education. I recommend that you talk to someone in the math department
where you attend and tell them what you plan on doing with your education.
If you are simply wanting a good education, I recommend studying in all
of those areas. Rarely does one wind up with knowledge that has no value.
Bob Houston
1759 Cuba Road
Bridgeport, Texas 76426

submissions: post to k12.ed.math or e-mail to k12math@sd28.bc.ca