Topic: Problem Solving
Replies: 5   Last Post: Feb 25, 1995 2:33 PM

David Scott Powell

Re: Problem Solving

>On Thu, 23 Feb 1995, David Scott Powell wrote:
>

>> something out and see what happens. The question is do you use problem
>> solving in your teaching? If yes, how? If no, why not? Then maybe if
>> someone wants to look at the standards to see what they suggest that would
>> be good too. Responces?

>All my teaching consists of problem solving.
>All my research also.
>All my life also.
>What is the point ?
>Mmm, I understand. Standards... Well, they are vague about it.
>Andrei Toom

Andrei do you know what I mean by problem solving? What do you think it
is? How do you use it? Are you sure they are vague about it or do you
really know what is meant by problem solving?
scott

Scott Powell
University Lab School
1776 University Ave.