Topic: Magic -- the source of problems
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jul 10, 1995 9:34 PM

Eileen Abrahamson

Re: Magic -- the source of problems

OOPS!!

Eileen wrote:
> Howard Gardner has written a few books that relate magic and mathematics.
> He has covered several topics in mathematics including cryptography.
> Howard Gardner writes math articles for Scientific America.

I blew it, first of all I was not aware that Dennis was referring to a
specific game. Secondly, It was MARTIN Gardner, not Howard Gardner.
Sorry, it must be alzheimers setting in.

Thanks for catching this Cathy :-)

Eileen

Eileen Abrahamson
0191enel@informns.k12.mn.us