Topic: Pulling up stakes, etc.
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jul 21, 1995 6:24 AM

Esther D Leonelli

Re: Pulling up stakes, etc.

Bill, I like your suggestion --- limiting responses to one a day...It
reminds me of the limit put on radio talk show callers (at least in this
part of the country) ---- to once a month! I think it would encourage a
wider participation and more reflection as you suggest.

Esther
Esther D. Leonelli <edl@world.std.com>
Community Learning Center, 19 Brookline Street, Cambridge, MA 02139
617-349-6363 Fax: 617-349-6339