The Math Forum

Topic: "Impossible Problem"
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jun 14, 1996 2:13 PM

Matthew Daly

Re: "Impossible Problem"

In article <eqkkn46I0ba4060yn@cq-pan.cqu.edu.au> rgs5@cq-pan.cqu.edu.au writes:

> I came across this a while back ; my initial reaction was that
> it's impossible. Silly me.

Fill in the blanks so as to make this whole page logically
self-consistent.

On this page, the digit 0 appears one times.
On this page, the digit 1 appears one times.
........................2 ....... one times.
3 one
4 one
5 one
6 one
7 one
8 one
9 one times.

:-)

-Matthew
--
Matthew Daly I don't buy everything I read ... I haven't
daly@ppd.kodak.com even read everything I've bought.

My opinions are not necessarily those of my employer, of course.