The Math Forum

Topic: Special NG for FTL needed
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jun 16, 1996 3:12 PM

Anil Trivedi

Re: Special NG for FTL needed

Tom Sheridan <tom_s@oldham.gpsemi.com> wrote:

>I suggest SCI.PHYSICS.RELATIVITY. This would include FTL and even more of
>the posts that do not directly discuss electromagnetic phenomena.

This is only one of the suggestions many of which crop up periodically,
but, for whatever reason, have never gotten to an actual vote stage.
Others include quantum mechanics, a separate group for "speculative"
ideas, etc. Personally, I do not see the need for a relativity group
but nor would I be opposed to it if others want it.

-Anil