The Math Forum

Topic: I have proof of FLT
Replies: 19   Last Post: Sep 14, 2001 9:15 AM

Duran Castore

Re: I have proof of FLT

"xganon" <nobody@xganon.com> wrote in message
> and it fits on half a sheet of paper. If anyone wants it, I am willing
to sell it to the highest bidder.

I would offer a new sheet of paper to you to start over, but this is
better: (see below)

Blank e-mail space. Costs me nothing.

Now, seriously: your proof of FLT, even if valid, is worth nothing in
money. If you need your proof to be known, publish it. It will be read
and tested by mathematical journals.

Back to humor: Lord, another FLT prover! This plague will never end?!

Duran Castore (duran_castore@yahoo.com)