The Math Forum

Topic: Math and music
Replies: 44   Last Post: Oct 20, 2004 7:38 AM

Jon Slaughter

Re: Math and music

"Gerry Myerson" <gerry@maths.mq.edi.ai.i2u4email> wrote in message
&gt; In article &lt;10msim523fq9f86@corp.supernews.com&gt;,
&gt; "Jon Slaughter" &lt;Jon_Slaughter@Hotmail.com&gt; wrote:
&gt;
&gt;&gt; Well, I personally believe that mathematics is more prevalentthan that.
&gt; ....
&gt;&gt; well, since I came from a scientific background, I figured "theory" ment
&gt; ....
&gt;&gt; Well, that is true, but it doesn't have to be.
&gt; ....
&gt;&gt; Well, you can get a cheap electronic keyboard for 100 bucks and hook it
&gt;&gt; up
&gt; ....
&gt;&gt; well, mathematics is everywhere! ;)
&gt; ....
&gt;&gt; Well, its not neccessary, but it helps. Its much easier to sit down at a
&gt;
&gt; Tell me, is there a law in your country that every paragraph
&gt; must begin with "well"?
&gt;
&gt; --
&gt; Gerry Myerson (gerry@maths.mq.edi.ai) (i -&gt; u for email)