Topic: ODE45 parameters error
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jun 19, 2013 2:51 AM

Barjac

Re: ODE45 parameters error

[In addition to my previous message]

I found an old doc for matlab 5.* stating that when you pass the name
of your function ('myodefunction') to the ode solvers instead of their
handle (@myodefunction), the third parameter of your function had to
be some kind of flag. I.e. your function had to be defined AS follows:

function y = myodefunction(t,y,flag,P1,P2,...)

The doc also stated the flag wouldn't be used after version 6, but it
seems like it still is (at least in some cases).

Cheers,

Remi