Topic: how to change matlab code to Visual C++ code
Replies: 5   Last Post: Nov 11, 2011 3:40 AM

LePhan

Re: how to change matlab code to Visual C++ code

Hi,

You can generate a C/C++ library from M-files then call to VC++ or
C#.
See the manual to have more information:
<http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/pdf_doc/compiler/Compiler4.pdf>

Hope it helps.

LePhan
See our MATLAB C/C++ Book at: