Topic: Number of line in a text file
Replies: 12   Last Post: Jan 23, 2013 1:51 PM

Benoit Valley

Re: Number of line in a text file

Ok. I have now a very efficient way to know the number of line in my
text file. Is it now possible to read very quickly just the last line
of the file ?

fgetl do not permit to acceed directly the last line of the file.

using dlmread with appropriate range is slow. Is there a quick way to
get the content of the last line ?

Thanks for your helps.

Benoît