Topic: Hex Win Proof?
Replies: 41   Last Post: Mar 24, 2004 6:39 PM

Tim Smith

Re: Hex Win Proof?

In article <3dfcbf81.0403191414.33bb386a@posting.google.com>, Jonathan
Welton wrote:
> An actual proof must use the hex nature of the board or, alternatively,
> that 3 cells meet at each vertex. A proof is given in

The key fact I need is that if a red path is blocked from going around blue
hex A by blue hex B, then A and B are adjacent. That property does not hold
on a checkerboard. Is this what you mean by using the hex nature of the
board?

--
--Tim Smith

Date Subject Author