Topic: Free version of GSP
Replies: 4   Last Post: Aug 18, 2007 7:52 PM

Antonija Horvatek

From: Croatia, Europe
Registered: 4/4/07
Re: Free version of GSP

Art and Scott,
thanks for your replies.
Yes, this is what I was asking for.

If I understood well, in English is necessary to give information about yourself if you want to get this evaluation version.
In Croatian is enough to click link and to download it without any special requests ( http://www.proven.hr/sketchpad/ ).
Anyway, it is good that is possible to download and see how GSP looks like. :-)

Scott wrote:

> If your sketches are available on a web site, I
> encourage you to
> share some of them with this mail list also. I think
> folks would
> really enjoy quite a few of them.

Yes, I started to translate my sketches into English. This is not finished yet, but if you are interested you can see it:
http://public.carnet.hr/~ahorvate/

All suggestions, corrections, comments... are very wellcome.

When I will finish translation, I will give my link again.

Best wishes,
Antonija Horvatek,
Croatia