The Math Forum

Topic: Largest primeproduct with 2 as factor?
Replies: 19   Last Post: Aug 16, 2007 1:06 PM

Pubkeybreaker

Re: Largest primeproduct with 2 as factor?

jonas.thornv...@hotmail.com wrote:
> I do not know much math, i just wonder if there is a largest
> primeproduct with two as one of the factors.
> Same i wonder for three.

This is simple.....

The primes are 2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19.....

The bi-composites with 2 as a factor are:

2*2, 2*3, 2*5, 2*7, 2*11, etc.....

With 3 as a factor:

3*2, 3*3, 3*5, 3*7, 3*11, etc....

> Do every factor have a range in primeproducts?

Clarify. I do not understand what you are asking.

> A pure guess tell me that the numbers of primeproducts with 2 or 3
> used as one of the factor is infinite but i am not sure.

See above.