The Math Forum

Topic: Algorithm for deriving permutations
Replies: 26   Last Post: Oct 21, 2007 2:16 PM

Proginoskes

Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations

On Oct 18, 9:27 pm, David Breton <dbre...@cs.sfu.ca> wrote:
> [code for solving problem deleted]
>
> I'm not sure if the above next function does what you need (fixing it
> is left as an exercise blah, blah, blah)

"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not
tried it." -- Donald E. Knuth

Date Subject Author
10/18/07
Read Algorithm for deriving permutations
Water Cooler v2
10/18/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
Randy Poe
10/18/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
Water Cooler v2
10/18/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
hardwidg
10/18/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
Richard Heathfield
10/18/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
Proginoskes
10/18/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
Robert Israel
10/18/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
Proginoskes
10/19/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
David Bernier
10/19/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
Richard Heathfield
10/21/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian
10/21/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian
10/18/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
Randy Poe
10/19/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
David Breton
10/19/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
Proginoskes
10/19/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
Richard Harter
10/19/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
Marshall
10/19/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
Patricia Shanahan
briggs@encompasserve.org
10/18/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
Patrick Hamlyn
10/19/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
mensanator
10/19/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
hagman
10/19/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
Patrick Hamlyn
10/19/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
Richard Heathfield
10/19/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
mensanator
10/19/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
rossum
10/20/07
Read Re: Algorithm for deriving permutations
Grouchy