Topic: Review Sheet update
Replies: 17   Last Post: Feb 27, 2008 4:44 PM

From: owner-nysmathab@mathforum.org on behalf of MHuttner@starpointcsd.org
Sent: Mon 2/25/2008 9:12 AM
To: nysmathab@mathforum.org
Subject: Re: Review Sheet update

athforum.org
Subject
Review Sheet update
02/25/08 08:15 AM

Please respond to
nysmathab@mathfor
um.org

Good morning!

To date, I have received 48 requests to share review sheets.  What I am
asking everyone to do is to upload their review sheets to Kate Nowak's wiki
page, located at:

http://nysalgebrareview.pbwiki.com/

Follow the instructions on the page to upload files.  Should you need the
invite key, it's coffee.

Try to keep it to 16 questions - 10 MC, 2 each 2,3, and 4 point constructed
response.  Those 16 questions are also broken down by content strand:

7 Algebra
3 Geometry
3 Statistics
2 Number Sense
1 Measurement

Kudos to Kate once again for setting this up!  And thanks to all who have
already or will be contributing to this.

Joe Mahoney
Teacher of Mathematics
Putnam Valley HS
Putnam Valley, NY 10579