The Math Forum

Topic: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic

Replies: 14   Last Post: May 16, 2008 3:55 PM

opensourcearts@gmail.com

Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic

Why Gravity is not Quantized and Electromagetism Is

Gravity freezes the fourth expanding dimension in a snapshot. Hence
general relativity is not based on differential operators and wave
functions.

QM acknowledges the flux of the expanding fourth dimension. Hence QM
is based on differential operators and wave functions.

Gravity does not rely on the nonlocal expansion of the fourth
dimension. Gravity relies on the immediate curvature of the local
spacetime.

QM recognizes that a photon's locality is perpetually smeared into
nonlocality by the fourth expanding dimension. Hence every particle
has its wave, as every particle's local component in the fourth
expanding dimensions is smeared and distributed in a nonlocal manner
by the fourth expanding dimension.

MDT states that the fourth dimension is expanding relative to the
three spatial dimensions. dx4/dt = ic

Every point of locality in the fourth dimension is coninually becoming
a nonlocal distribution. Hence a photon propagates not as a particle,
but as a spereically-symmetric wavefront representing the probability
of its position. All points on that sphere are yet at the same point
in the fourth expanding dimension. Hence a phton does not move in the
fourth dimension; and thus a photon is ageless.

Every point of locality in the fourth dimension is coninually becoming
a nonlocal distribution. Hence a photon propagates not as a particle,
but as a spereically-symmetric wavefront representing the probability
of its position. A photon transmits force because it carries energy
with it.

Gravity does not rely on the nonlocal expansion of the fourth
dimension. Gravity relies on the immediate curvature of the local
spacetime. Now if the mass changes, the curvature of the spacetime can
change, but this change of curvatuve requires no particle.

Nonlocality and probability walk hand-in-hand. The collapse of a wave
function is instantaneous; and while the particle is local, the
probabilistic wave function is nonlocal--it distributes the locality
of the particle throughout space.

This is because the expansion of the fourth dimension distributes the
locality of the fourth dimension throughout space.

Nothing travels as fast as a photon. Nothing travels as fast as a
photon's nonlocality. A photon exists purely in the fourth expanding
dimension, and the expanding fourth dimension distributes the photon's
probability throughout space at the rate of c, as dx4/dt = ic.

Every particle has a wave, because every particle's locality is
continually smeared and distributed by the fourth expanding dimension.
Hence we can never reach absolute zero; hence entropy; hence quantum
mechanics' nonlocality.

But in gravity, there is no particle.

Gravity is merely the warping of the dimensions, which tells matter
how to move.

All matter maintains a constant projection in the three spatial
dimensions and the fourth dimension, unless acted upon by an exterior
force--the law of inertia.

The greater the component in the fourth moving dimension, the faster
it moves, and the shorter it appears in the three spatial dimensions--
hence relativistic length contraction for all motion.

All matter travels in a straight line through space-time; unless acted
upon by an exterior force, whereupon the components of an object in
the fourth expanding dimension changes.

All motion in the universe derives from the fourth expanding
dimension.
On Apr 24, 3:27 pm, 45herosjour...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
>
> ?When we want to meet someone, we tell them where ?in space? we will
> expect to see them?for instance, the 9th floor of the building on the
> corner of 53rd Street and 7th avenue. There are three pieces of
> information here (9th floor, 53rd Street, 7th avenue) reflecting a
> particular location in the three spatial dimensions of the universe.
> Equally important, however, is our expectation of when we expect to
> meet them?for instance, at 3 PM. This piece of information tells us
> where ?in time? our meeting will take place. Events are therefore
> specified by four pieces of information: three in space and one in
> time. Such data, it is said, specifies the location of the event in
> space and in time, or in spacetime, for short. In this sense, time is
> another dimension.?
>
> But again, time is different from the three spatial dimensions. Time
> is inextricably wed to our sense of the past?the order stored in our
> memory, long with our ability to imagine and dream of future events.
> The present is where we put our dreams into action. However, the time
> defined by past, present, and future is not a dimension akin to the
> three spatial dimensions, but rather it is a phenomenon that emerges
> because the fourth dimension is expanding relative to the three
> spatial dimensions.
>
> On Apr 24, 12:23 pm, rangermc...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > Moving Dimensions Theory & A Dialogue With Roger Penrose
>
> > Based on, with Dr. E!: http://www.fortunecity.com/emachines/ > > e11/86/flowtime.html
>
> > Physicist : Einstein's Theory of Relativity was really the death-knell
> > for the old concepts of space and time. Einstein showed that Absolute
> > Space and Absolute Time could not exist any longer.

> > Narrator : According to the Theory of Relativity, space and time were
> > no longer a rigid framework but were instead a fabric which could be
> > stretched and distorted.

> > Dr. E: In other words, dimensions can and do move.
>
> > Physicist : Normally we think of a black hole, a collapsed star, as
> > being a point of zero size and infinite density surrounded by what's
> > known as the event horizon, the point of no return. But most stars
> > actually spin, and when they collapse they will begin to spin more
> > rapidly. And the spinning star that becomes a spinning black hole
> > doesn't have a point, a singularity in the centre; its singularity
> > looks like a ring, a dough-nut. One possibility was that maybe we
> > could travel into a black hole, avoid the singularity, and travel
> > through the middle and come out the other side. Because space and time
> > were linked, you would not only have to come out in another point in
> > space, but in time as well. This sounds like it would be the ultimate
> > freedom for us that we can time travel; Einstein gives us this
> > wonderful freedom of moving back, changing history, going to the
> > future, seeing what things are like and coming back again, finding
> > what mistakes we might make and then avoid them. This would imply that

Date Subject Author
4/22/08
Read Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
hedgefundphysics@gmail.com
4/22/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
Paul Cardinale
4/22/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
REVOLVER45@gmail.com
4/22/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
The Sorcerer
4/23/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
mitch.nicolas.raemsch@gmail.com
4/23/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
opensourcearts@gmail.com
4/24/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
rangermccoy@gmail.com
4/24/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
45herosjourney@gmail.com
4/24/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
opensourcearts@gmail.com
4/27/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
rangermccoy@gmail.com
4/29/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
hedgefundphysics@gmail.com
4/29/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
The Sorcerer
5/13/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
shakespearephysics@gmail.com
5/14/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
Brian Quincy Hutchings
5/16/08