Topic: quadprog too slow
Replies: 14   Last Post: Nov 28, 2012 10:09 AM

Johan Löfberg

Re: quadprog too slow

"hicham bouchnaif" <bouchnaif@gmail.com> wrote in message
<g1kut8$g50$1@fred.mathworks.com>...

> > The alternatives are interfaced to MATLAB, or do you mean
> > that you won't accept mex?

> no it's just a matter of accuracy, I ll try this OOQP stuff
> and see how it works.
>
> Regards

Correct, QPC is not applicable due to sparsity. clpmex
should work straight out of the box, so will bpmpdmex. I
think I had problems obtaining compiled versions of ooqp
last time I tried.