Topic: second derivative
Replies: 5   Last Post: Feb 12, 2013 2:16 PM

Walter Roberson

Re: second derivative

In article <g219l2$k56$1@fred.mathworks.com>, Lu <lu_yu@nacm.com> wrote:

>Somehow I can't find my last thread regarding calculating
>second derivative. I still can't figure it out how I can
>compute approximate second derivatives for (x,y) data.

Your previous thread is available at

http://groups.google.ca/group/comp.soft-sys.matlab/browse_frm/thread/9e8ea0a613990a2e/cbcf5f6cd60a624d

(As you are using the Mathworks newsreader, you will probably have
to manually paste that together into a single URL.)
--
"They called it golf because all the other four letter words
were taken." -- Walter Hagen