The Math Forum

Topic: What probability a six-number lottery ticket has 3 consecutive
numbers, the others not?

Replies: 7   Last Post: Feb 12, 2009 11:18 PM

[Mr.] Lynn Kurtz

Re: What probability a six-number lottery ticket has 3 consecutive numbers, the others not?

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 06:30:23 EST, dan73 <fasttrack2a@att.net> wrote:

>... it is still though's odds!

And here I had assumed that with all the your - you're confusion I had
seen it all...

--Lynn

http://math.asu.edu/~kurtz