The Math Forum

Topic: Is FinallyFast.com Any Good?
Replies: 11   Last Post: Feb 28, 2009 6:10 AM

Ken Oliver

Re: Is FinallyFast.com Any Good?

Try MalwareBytes. It saved me and is my new best friend. Free download and
it finds and removes malware. They also have a paid version which aids in
protecting against future malware infestation. To answer your original
question, I saw somewhere that FinallyFast actually leaves its own malware
on your machine. Sorry I can't be more specific about the source for that.