Topic: Wolfram Alpha's response on "Who is Euler?"
Replies: 16   Last Post: Jun 2, 2009 5:40 PM

Bart Goddard

Re: Wolfram Alpha's response on business model

Richard Fateman <fateman@cs.berkeley.edu> wrote in news:IidRl.22753
$as4.1513@nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com:

> Maybe we should wait for Wolfram Beta.

I typed in my name, and it came back with the distance
from Goddard, Kansas to Bart, France. 4951 miles or
9 hours. It seems to have missed the obvious: The cost
of riding Bay Area Rapid Transit to the Space Center in
Texas.

B.

--
Cheerfully resisting change since 1959.