The Math Forum

Topic: the probability theory has holes!
Replies: 31   Last Post: Dec 3, 2009 7:55 PM

Bart Goddard

Re: the probability theory has holes!

Gerry Myerson <gerry@maths.mq.edi.ai.i2u4email> wrote in news:gerry-
E2F5D8.12315802122009@news.eternal-september.org:

> In article <Xns9CD4A15D5B97Dgoddardbenetscapenet@74.209.136.92>,
> Bart Goddard <goddardbe@netscape.net> wrote:
>

>> Pubkeybreaker <pubkeybreaker@aol.com> wrote in news:c04b37bb-de78-
4e27-
>> 86ab-278a8dec68fa@k19g2000yqc.googlegroups.com:
>>

>> > I'm not telling you (Bart) anything you don't know.
>> > BTW, we met once, at the West Coast Number Theory Conference at
>> > Asilomar.
>> >

>> I remember. I think it was more than once. Maybe also
>> at another WCNT site(?) I think I still have that
>> Xmas card you were passing out (the holes in
>> the cover "decrypted" the message hidden in the text
>> on the inside.)

> You know, we WCNTers need a secret handshake
> we can use on Usenet to identify each other.

Ooh! That would have been much cheaper than the
T-shirt. Hindsight....

B.

PS. If you pronounce WCNT, it sounds like "WackNut"...
gives me an idea for a logo....

--
Cheerfully resisting change since 1959.

Date Subject Author
12/1/09
Read the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Kook Spotter
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Jim Burns
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Pubkeybreaker
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Gerry Myerson
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Dik T. Winter
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/3/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Nick
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Dik T. Winter
12/3/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
12/3/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Jim Burns
12/3/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
FredJeffries@gmail.com
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Dik T. Winter
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Henry
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Richard Tobin