The Math Forum

Topic: Textbook series...
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jan 15, 2010 11:46 AM

Westendorf, Neal

RE: Textbook series...
att1.html (4.0 K)

At Taconic Hills we use the McDougal series beginning in 5th grade with
course 1. 8th grade uses the prealgebra text and we continue with Alg,
Geom and Alg2 into HS. We liked this series best of all when we
evaluated them back in 2007. Definitely buy the NYS editions of
whatever you use. AMSCO did not have their series ready at that time.

Neal Westendorf