Topic: Re: *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid
ever

Replies: 60   Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 1:00 AM

Arindam Banerjee

Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!

On Mar 30, 12:30 pm, "Me, ...again!" <arthu...@mv.com> wrote:
> Hey, Arindam, I like your poetry too!!
>
> straydoggie
>
> //////////////////////////
>

> On Mon, 29 Mar 2010, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> >> I like your poetry every bit as much as I like you science!
> >> It's just as good!

> >> Marshall
>
> > Wow, thanks a lot!  Great to have appreciation!  Now, shall we throw
> > out the wrong notions of relativity from the textbooks? Please,
> > please...
> > As for my poetry, I have only had few opportunities to recite them in
> > public.  My friend and partner Ilya (the well-known poet, philosopher
> > and translator) has been most eager, but distances here are too great.
> > Cheers,
> > Arindam Banerjee- Hide quoted text -

Thank you, dear Straydoggie. Going hot-air ballooning tomorrow, over
Yarra Valley, and then a few days of motoring on the Pacific coast. I
will in that period in my head compose a promotional poem on my
physics, funny-like. Let us see, if that works!
Cheers to you and all my other friends; my foes - go drown yourselves
in chullu-bhur-paani (a palmful of water)
Arindam Banerjee.

Date Subject Author
3/12/10
Read Re: *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid
ever
Romanise
3/14/10
Read Re: *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid
ever
Arindam Banerjee
3/15/10
Read Re: *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid
ever
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
3/15/10
Read Re: *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid
ever
Romanise
3/15/10
Read Re: *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid
ever
Arindam Banerjee
3/16/10
Read Re: *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid
ever
Romanise
3/27/10
Read Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
3/27/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Inertial
3/27/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
J. Clarke
3/28/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
harmony
3/28/10
Read FALSE HISTORY TRASHING EINSTEIN (Was: Re: Please listen...)
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/28/10
Read Re: FALSE HISTORY TRASHING EINSTEIN (Was: Re: Please listen...)
Inertial
3/27/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Guest
3/28/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Inertial
3/28/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
3/28/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Inertial
3/28/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
donstockbauer@hotmail.com
3/29/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
3/29/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
3/29/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Me, ...again!
3/29/10
[...]
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/29/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
3/29/10
Read *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Me, ...again!
3/29/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Inertial
3/29/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
3/30/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Me, ...again!
4/3/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
4/3/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Me, ...again!
4/3/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
3/30/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
3/30/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
harmony
3/31/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Romanise
3/31/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/30/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
kangarooistan
3/30/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Romanise
3/30/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
kangarooistan
4/3/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
4/3/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Sunny
[...]
4/4/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Sunny
4/4/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
4/5/10
[...]
4/6/10