Topic: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Replies: 214   Last Post: Jun 3, 2010 6:36 PM

Nick

Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions

On Apr 9, 5:15 pm, "Ostap S. B. M. Bender Jr."
<ostap_bender_1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 9, 4:02 pm, "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics_x> wrote:
>

> > "Michael Moroney" <moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com> wrote in message

> > > <snicker>
>
> > > Ostap, never overestimate the ability of those with mental handicaps.
>
> > Don't worry, Mickey Moron. Nobody is overestimating your abilities.
>
> Speak for yourself. I personally am impressed with the fact that in
> the latest post, he managed to count all the way to 8:
>
> "In the hypersphere surface there are 8 directions all with an aether.
> Mitch Raemsch"- Hide quoted text -

The science of the aether is superior. It is where time flow order is
at. There are Two times.

Mitch Raemsch

Date Subject Author
4/1/10
Read 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
dan73
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
dan73
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Rob Johnson
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Igor
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
James Dow Allen
4/7/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Michael Moroney
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/3/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Igor
4/3/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/3/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
nuny@bid.ness
4/3/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/4/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/7/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
bert
4/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/17/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
zookumar yelubandi
4/17/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/18/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/19/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
4/19/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/19/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
4/19/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
4/21/10
Read Re: Usenet: Disinfo agents, bots, spam and idiots
Thomas Heger
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/21/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/21/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
4/22/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/28/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
4/22/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/22/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/24/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
4/24/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/26/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/26/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
5/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
5/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/6/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/6/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/6/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/7/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
5/7/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Karl Heinz
5/9/10
[...]
5/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Karl Heinz
5/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
dlzc@aol.com \(formerly\)
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
dlzc@aol.com \(formerly\)
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
dlzc@aol.com \(formerly\)
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/12/10
[...]
5/13/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/13/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
dlzc@aol.com \(formerly\)
5/13/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/14/10
Read Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/19/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
suzysewnshow
5/20/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/21/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/14/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
dlzc@aol.com \(formerly\)
5/14/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/15/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/15/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/15/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/16/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
waldofj
5/16/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/19/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/19/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/19/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/19/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/20/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/20/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/20/10
Read NEW Primitive Radiometer Studies -- we use the Wiki!
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/21/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/21/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/21/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/23/10
[...]
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Michael Moroney
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Androcles
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/25/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/28/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Sid
4/28/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Paul Hovnanian P.E.
4/28/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
5/16/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
dlzc@aol.com \(formerly\)
5/17/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/18/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/21/10
Read Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/21/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/21/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/22/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Y.Porat
5/22/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/22/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Clifford J. Nelson
5/23/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/23/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/23/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/25/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/25/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/25/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/25/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/26/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/26/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/26/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/26/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/26/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/27/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/27/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/31/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
J. Clarke
5/27/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
zookumar yelubandi
5/28/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/28/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/28/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/29/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics (was: Hexagonal grid and its
three directions)
Thomas Heger
5/29/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics (was: Hexagonal grid and its
three directions)
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/29/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Thomas Heger
5/29/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/30/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/30/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Thomas Heger
5/31/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/31/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Thomas Heger
5/29/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics (was: Hexagonal grid and its
three directions)
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/30/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Thomas Heger
5/30/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
Thomas Heger
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
J. Clarke
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
Thomas Heger
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
J. Clarke
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com
5/28/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
5/30/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
5/30/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/30/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
5/31/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/1/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
6/1/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
6/1/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/2/10
[...]
6/3/10