Topic: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Replies: 214   Last Post: Jun 3, 2010 6:36 PM

Tim Golden http://bandtech.com

Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions

On Apr 19, 2:51 am, Ostap Bender <ostap_bender_1...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> [...]

> > > implementation has four directions whereas the simplex system has only
> > > three. This is because each line of the cartesian construction is
> > > bidirectional. The cells have a flow form about them, and I have seen
> > > this shape characterized as 'nucleated'. When the lines connecting the
> > > interior of the shape are filled in, and the hairs put on the lines,
> > > then the signon and the simplex coordinate system become more
> > > apparent.

> > > Getting away from the lattice the usual vector characteristics do
> > > apply to these coordinate systems and while there is an additional
> > > coordinate there is likewise a cancellation so that on the 2D
> > > (hexagonal) version:
> > > (1,1,1) = 0
> > > Note that the real number (1D) version has the behavior
> > > (1,1) = 0
> > > which is just to say that
> > > - 1 + 1 = 0
> > > and so this is a way to bear the polysign numbers, for in the 2D
> > > version we can write
> > > - 1 + 1 * 1 = 0
> > > where * is a new sign and minus and plus symbols take on different
> > > meaning than in the two-signed real numbers. Arithmetic products are
> > > easily formed from there.

> > > It can be shown that there is a savings of information in high
> > > dimensional representations by using the polysign or simplex
> > > coordinate system. Because the coordinates of the
> > > (a,b,c,d,...)
> > > representation do not carry any sign and one of them can be zeroed we
> > > can communicate a 1 of n value and then a series of magnitudes. For
> > > large dimension this method saves roughly n bits of information. So
> > > for instance a 1024 dimensional data point would save roughly 1014
> > > bits of information by using the simplex geometry. This is because we
> > > saved all of those sign bits, and needed just 10 bits to communicate
> > > the zero component. This is an esoteric savings because the size of
> > > each magnitude will likely be a larger cost. Still, the savings is
> > > real.

> > > I believe that there will be a more natural form a Maxwell's equations
> > > on the progressive structure
> > > P1 P2 P3 ...
> > > which will bear productive physics. The rotational qualities of
> > > Maxwell's equations are somewhat built into this structure, as is
> > > time. Study more closely and many details are in alignment with
> > > existing theory, both relativity and string/brane theory. Should the
> > > electron's spin be inherent rather than tacked onto a raw charge? In
> > > some ways this is the ultimate in existing Maxwellian thought. A
> > > stronger unification lays in structured spacetime. Relativity theory
> > > is a first instance of structured spacetime, not a tensor spacetime.

> > > - Tim- Hide quoted text -

> > Aether field of dimension. 8 directions for 4D space aether
>
> No that you have figured out that 4 times 2 is 8, here is a new puzzle
> for you: what is 5 times 2? Take your time.

No. There is no need for five times two. It's just five direction for
a 4D space. They balance so that
(1,1,1,1,1) = 0.
This is the simplex geometry. The components do not require any sign
and instead the construction is the generalization of sign, just as
the one dimensional form is
(1,1) = 0
which is to say that
- 1 + 1 = 0 .
Five signed numbers do have inverses but each individual sign does not
carry a direct inverse as they do in the two-signed numbers.

- Tim

Date Subject Author
4/1/10
Read 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
dan73
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
dan73
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Rob Johnson
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Igor
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
James Dow Allen
4/7/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Michael Moroney
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/3/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Igor
4/3/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/3/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
nuny@bid.ness
4/3/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/4/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/7/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
bert
4/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/17/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
zookumar yelubandi
4/17/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/18/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/19/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
4/19/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/19/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
4/19/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
4/21/10
Read Re: Usenet: Disinfo agents, bots, spam and idiots
Thomas Heger
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/21/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/21/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
4/22/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/28/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
4/22/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/22/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/24/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
4/24/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/26/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/26/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
5/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
5/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/6/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/6/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/6/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/7/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
5/7/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Karl Heinz
5/9/10
[...]
5/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Karl Heinz
5/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
dlzc@aol.com \(formerly\)
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
dlzc@aol.com \(formerly\)
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
dlzc@aol.com \(formerly\)
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/12/10
[...]
5/13/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/13/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
dlzc@aol.com \(formerly\)
5/13/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/14/10
Read Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/19/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
suzysewnshow
5/20/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/21/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/14/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
dlzc@aol.com \(formerly\)
5/14/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/15/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/15/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/15/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/16/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
waldofj
5/16/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/19/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/19/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/19/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/19/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/20/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/20/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/20/10
Read NEW Primitive Radiometer Studies -- we use the Wiki!
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/21/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/21/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/21/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/23/10
[...]
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Michael Moroney
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Androcles
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/25/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/28/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Sid
4/28/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Paul Hovnanian P.E.
4/28/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
5/16/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
dlzc@aol.com \(formerly\)
5/17/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/18/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/21/10
Read Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/21/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/21/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/22/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Y.Porat
5/22/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/22/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Clifford J. Nelson
5/23/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/23/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/23/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/25/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/25/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/25/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/25/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/26/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/26/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/26/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/26/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/26/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/27/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/27/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/31/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
J. Clarke
5/27/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
zookumar yelubandi
5/28/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/28/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/28/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/29/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics (was: Hexagonal grid and its
three directions)
Thomas Heger
5/29/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics (was: Hexagonal grid and its
three directions)
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/29/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Thomas Heger
5/29/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/30/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/30/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Thomas Heger
5/31/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/31/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Thomas Heger
5/29/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics (was: Hexagonal grid and its
three directions)
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/30/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Thomas Heger
5/30/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
Thomas Heger
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
J. Clarke
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
Thomas Heger
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
J. Clarke
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com
5/28/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
5/30/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
5/30/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/30/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
5/31/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/1/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
6/1/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
6/1/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/2/10
[...]
6/3/10