Topic: Geometry
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jun 9, 2010 9:43 AM

Loretta Boyce

RE: Geometry
att1.html (1.1 K)

I avoid anything that can be mistaken as red, no pinks, oranges or reds but yes colored pencils and highlighters are allowed.

Loretta

Mathematics Teacher
Dana L. West Jr-Sr High School
30 Maple Ave
Port Byron, NY 13140

(315)776-5728 ext 1258
>>> "Roberta Silver" 06/09/10 9:30 AM >>>
They can mark up diagrams if they wish. But any answer that has to be graded must be in ink, except for graphs.