Topic: Two-Year Integrated Algebra Program
Replies: 23   Last Post: Aug 22, 2010 1:33 PM

Evan Romer

Re: Two-Year Integrated Algebra Program
att1.html (5.7 K)

Thanks for letting me know about this.

I'm pretty sure it used to be available to guests. And I just tried my
own course, which has been available to guests all year -- my students
did not need to log on to access it -- and it is now closed to guests.
I'll try to find out what's going on.

-- Evan