The Math Forum

Topic: Info from SED
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jul 25, 2010 7:29 AM

mcgraild@ollchs.org

Re: Info from SED

Thanks (as usual) Michele. This is very interesting. I am glad the state
is looking at these types of statistics. Do you think when they refer to
the math regents, they are talking about the required exams such as
Algebra or Math A? I agree that a student who scores below an 80 on
Algebra or Math A would need a remedial college class. However, I think
that the results for Geometry, Alg2/Trig and Math B would be different.

*