Topic: This Week's Finds in Mathematical Physics (Week 300)
Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 13, 2010 9:18 AM

Timothy Murphy

Re: This Week's Finds in Mathematical Physics (Week 300)

John Baez wrote:

> Also available at http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/week300.html

> This is the last of the old series of This Week's Finds - and the last
> one that will appear on the newsgroups sci.physics.research,
> sci.physics, sci.math.research and sci.math.

If this really is the last Baez Find I shall read in sci.math ,
may I thank you for an extraordinarily interesting and stimulating series
on an almost Eulerian scale over so many years.
You stand beside Martin Gardner in my mathematical pantheon.